Thursday, November 13, 2014

Perfumes.

I'm usually very picky in terms of choosing the right perfume for me.  Number 1, I might be allergic to strong scented perfumes because my nose will start to hurt.  Number 2, I only wear the perfume, "Christian Dior- Addict in forever, but since they discontinued the product (boo hoo!); I resorted to checking other kinds out there.

I stumbled upon this cute store in Steveston, Richmond called Naikaido that sells a variety of teas to organic perfumes.  Yes, they carry this brand called "Tokyo Milk" that I presume has organic ingredients.  I fell in love with a couple more perfumes, one was a cream perfume and the other in a liquid form in the same brand called "Liberty of Flowers - True Vanilla."





Tokyo Milk - Let Them Eat Cake

Ingredients: sugar cane, coconut milk, vanilla orchid & white musk.


Liberty of Flowers - True Vanilla



No comments:

Post a Comment