Friday, August 23, 2013

Take Me To The Baseball Game

I'm getting really comfortable digging through my boyfriend's closet.  Did it again and found a few cool and interesting graphic tees.  I quicky grabbed this psychotic looking panda tee; it seems to me that this panda just stabbed something or perhaps someone :-/ ....it's psychotically cute! Graphic tee from Deuce by Dussault

I styled the tee with a distressed pair of shorts from American Eagle Outfitters, structured cotton blazer jacket from A/X Armani Exchange, wedges from BCBG Max Azria and a baseball cap from BEBE for a touch of casual youth.

Using my boyfriend's T-shirt is a good way not to spend extra bucks.  Besides, been really into over-sized everything since last fall.  All is well.















This is my Michael Jackson pose... Just beat it! lol



Accessories of Note:



Kate Spade in bags
BCBG Max Azria  in wedges




















Photographer: Michael Abella (click here to view website)

Happy Friday everyone!  Looking forward to the weekend with my niece's 2nd birthday party this Sunday!  I can't wait for that.  I am in charge of setting up the art activities.  Super exciting!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment