Wednesday, August 21, 2013

S-L-I-T It Up!

I've been patiently waiting for my package of skirts to arrive.  Finally this 'French Terry slit skirt' from Free People made it to my mail box last Thursday.  I'm very pleased with the quality and fitting.  It is very flattering and yet gives the right amount of sexiness.  I've always fancied tasteful slit skirts and this skirt is no exception.  The silhouette is fitting as well as super comfortable.  The mesh overlay adds an interesting detail too.  I styled it with this adorable 'Raba Knit Top' from Plenty, shoes from Aldo Shoes and jacket from Urban Outfitters.












Photographer:  Michael Abella (click here for website link)




























Shop the featured slit skirt at:



Check out their jackets:

No comments:

Post a Comment