Sunday, August 18, 2013

Men's Wear Invasion

There is something uber sexy about a woman in men's wear.  Perhaps, there's so much power to the men-inspired clothing? Hmmm....

Just realized my closet was missing some basic tees.  With great desperation, I dug up my boyfriend's closet.  Found this Nautica basic white tee.  I've been into anything over-sized since last fall which also makes this piece perfect.  Paired it with a distressed pair of jeggings with a lighter wash from American Eagle for a more cohesive look.  To add some character to the whole look, I added this animal print cardi from Banana Republic and Chelsey Crew booties from Plenty.




Photos taken by my sister, Bianca Abao (Thanks sister dear!)












Accessories of Note:







My weekend was rather relaxing and productive.  I spent my time writing reports since it's the end of the school year.  Yes, teachers write reports.  Lucky to finish it all now (Phew!)  

Anyhow, how did your weekend go?  Have a great week ahead everyone!  Good night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment