Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Love At First Sight: Asymmetrical Geometric Pocket Shorts

I am interested in shorts or skorts that make a statement and this pink 'Asymmetrical Geometric Pockets shorts' by SheInside have definitely achieved that.   I like the origami fold details; they remind me of architectural designs.  These shorts are not only comfortable but they are chic and very modern.

I paired the shorts with a lace top, Dillema from Aritzia and a blazer from H & M.  I finished the look with a pair of chic white pumps and my vintage Salvatore Ferragamo purse for a modern look.





































Photographer:  Michael Abella for Ever-After Photography









SHOP THE FEATURED SHORTS AT:


Get the Haute Look from SheInside for Back To School


SheInside is having some major sale for summer.  Click on the links below to view items:

No comments:

Post a Comment