Tuesday, July 9, 2013

White & Nude Shades

I would choose whites over black any day.  The opportunity of accessorizing is endless using this hue.  In this case, I wanted to highlight layering of bracelets and necklaces.  I have always been into dainty gold necklaces.  As soon as I saw these cute  "On the Mark" and "Heart" necklaces from Stella & Dot, I had to purchase them in a heart beat. :)  Both are delicate and feminine which what I look for in a necklace. The bracelets on the other hand are made of gold and leather.  The chunkiness add a unique and edgy character to them.  I wanted to use all white on one arm and a punch of blue hue on the other.











I chose this cotton white top with a delicate embroidered lace detail of flowers at the end seam, top from David Bitton.  I finished off the look with a pair of laced up shoes from Aldo Shoes.  I've been obsessing over cross bodies bags for a while now so I chose this Siracusa PM from Louis Vuitton  (purchased in LV Flagship in Paris last year) which puts together the whole look.






My favourite part of this top is the intricate, feminine, dainty embroidered lace detail at the bottom.  

Shop the featured top:
(Click photo for more information)

   
Summer Sale! Save an extra 50% off already reduced sale fashion denim & apparel at BuffaloJeans.ca.


No comments:

Post a Comment