Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello, Summer!

I can't believe summer is already here.  Sunshine has been good to Vancouverites and I mean SUPER good with drenched-in-sweat type of weather.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw locals sporting in their summer clothes without a sweater or some sort of long sleeves.  Since I've been fortunate to have sunshine this long weekend, I figured why not have a shoot in down town?  So I did it and was really happy with how they turned out!

I have this High Low Tunic from Zara since like last year.  Underneath, I am wearing a bandeau and a pair of nude shorts to keep the look tasteful.  For the accessories, I wanted to add an accent colour of Red Wristlet  from Dooney & Bourke to make my look more interesting. Finally, I'm using a weave like leather booties from  Aldo.




Photographer: Michael Abella
(Click onto his name to visit his website)








Accessories of Note









   


No comments:

Post a Comment