Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bohemian Princess

Romantic, flowy and feminine these words best describe the Bohemian look.  Personally, I'm into flowy, sheer and drape fabrics.  It's airy and light-weight characteristics are perfect for this season.  For this look, I wanted to showcase my flowy midi skirt with a sexy slit detail on the side.  This Zara skirt has pretty pleats in dark grey hue, it's unique slit adds a character to the skirt.  I chose this slouchy top with a bare-back heart shaped detail from Brandy Melville.

















I love the bare back heart shaped detail! So sexy. 



Accessories of Note:



Head Accessory from Zara.




Photographer: Michael Abella (Click here to view website).






Necklace with black stones from Brandy Melville





Ring and Bracelets from Brandy Melville

Blue Nailpolish from OPI "Unfor-greta-bly Blue"

Shoulder Purse from Marc by Marc Jacobs







Check out my favourite bohemian & indie retailer:  






No comments:

Post a Comment