Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lipstick Must-Have: Candy Yum Yum from M.A.C.



I've been looking for the perfect summer lip stick; and I'm particularly picky in terms of finding the right shade for me.  I stopped using lipstick for who knows how long now.  I would always hear my mom saying, "Lipstick is not good for your lips.  It made mine turned dark."  Now, does it really?  Since that infamous comment, I avoided using lipstick and stuck with lip gloss.  Until recently, I found the perfect lipstick from M.A.C. called Candy Yum Yum


I love this colour personally.  It's the perfect colour for summertime.  The matte finish is great for my lips; the colour is long lasting and stayed on even after eating.  :)  



Here's a picture of me using the lipstick.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment