Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring Fling

A-Line shaped skirts are key pieces for this upcoming season.  I particularly like the short, alluring silhouette; resembling the letter A.  Works well on most figure types; great shape for disguising heavy bottom figures.  It is definitely a flirty, fun stylish additional statement piece to any look.

Recently I was looking for an A-line skirt which I was lucky I came across this neon green skirt from H&M.  I was instantly drawn to the colour (Yes, as you can see I am crazy about neons right now).  Considering the skirt colour in mind, I thought of pairing the piece with a universal hue.  We all know black is the colour that will match with any colour or print.  This black 3/4 sleeves lacy top from Annex adds to that ultra-feminine look I was aiming for.  I finished off the look with a pair of peep-toed sling back sandal from Nine West and Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo bag







Accessories of Note:

Peep-Toed Sling Back Nine West Sandals
 Wolf Circus Necklace from Violet Hill Boutique 
Vintage bag from Salvatore Ferragamo








Photographer: J.S. Photography

      

No comments:

Post a Comment