Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Denim Lovin'

Denim definitely takes centre stage this season; interesting touch such as studs or embellishments create a fun piece to the look.  I found this denim top with embellishments from Material Girl at the Bay Department store.  As I explored their clothing department, I was excited to be able to find some trendy pieces in the store. Talk about surprises! I guess there will be lots of shopping at the Bay from now on. LOL.








I paired off the top with a fun printed Trafaluc Shorts from Zara.

Accessories of Note:



I finished off the look with a pair of Clogs from Promod.  These clogs add an interesting detail if you are going for a casual look.  Don't let the look fool you though, they are actually quite comfortable too.    


No comments:

Post a Comment