Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Pop of Neon

I have to admit I am not a black kind of gal.  My closet consists of many vibrant coloured or printed tops, cardigans, dresses, etc.  Would you believe that I only own two pairs of black shoes? Big shocker.

Neon colours are becoming apparent this spring that I just had to share with you this cute top I purchased from the Philippines during my vacation two years ago.  This cute neon green with a sexy back top purchased at People are people is an amazing piece to pair off with any printed shorts, skirts or pants.  A printed pair of shorts from American Eagle is the perfect piece.  For the accessories, I went for the gold and white box shoulder bag by Lauren Merkin.  Lastly, a pair of Expression shoes to finish the look.





Photo shoots are always fun with friends! :) 


Accessories of Note:



Shoulder bag: Lauren Merkin from Saks Fifth Avenue



Shoes: Expression from The Bay








No comments:

Post a Comment